About Me

I'm just a man who is born with all its weakness and fear on the date of August 31, 1991 in the town of Purbalingga, Central Java, Indonesia. A village boy who happens to be an opportunity to recognize the virtual world and the modernity of this world. I was about 21 years (calculated in 2012). I still consider myself a person who has not become fully mature. Although when asked what was up I did not have a satisfactory answer. I still live with my family. Father of the family who built his sweat as a result of Entrepreneurs.

My favorite one is reading. Although I often picky about what I want to read literature. Because a lot of reading that I deem less enlightened thinking. One of my favorite readings are the readings of Technology. The other thing is my delight to read novels and short stories, reading comics, listening to music, watching and playing football (plus maen ball in PS), Grand Prix races, and several other sporting spectacle. Studies show as the latest technology, along with the wild adventures of flora and fauna as well be my favorite. Biographies of famous people I also love to read and watch.


I have this one: 

  1. Handsome - >> Said my parents (because I was the only son they) 
  2. Humorous - >> Said my friends was a quietHumorous - >> Said my friends that Crisp 
  3. Cheers - >> Said my friends who often depressed.

So, that's a little about myself. A man among billions of humans. A point between the billions of points. A point in the vast universe beyond the reach of imagination itself is the point. And finally I was a nothing. A living. A definite death. If are you want to say hello or just chat? contact me at :
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google +
I was in a critical saturation point. Tried to evolve and become something new, but everything remains the same. New, old, the game only. Where feet must tread? Where should target yourself?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment